This is a combined position that allows you to experience the fundraising process from beginning to end (all training provided). As a student fundraiser you will have the opportunity to connect with alumni and friends over the phone as you thank them for giving, encourage them to sign up for events, support Berry students, and more. Then, as a stewardship assistant you will complete the fundraising process by sending out thank-you cards and gift acknowledgements. You may also occasionally assist with stewardship mailings by folding letters and stuffing envelopes.
- Calling alumni to update contact information in our Microsoft Access database, build rapport and explain Berry’s various gift campaigns and the benefits of supporting the college
- Remaining polite and courteous when communicating with alums of all ages
- Using discretion when handling confidential information
- Writing thank-you cards
- Folding and stuffing mailings
- Dropping off and picking up mail