Skills and Abilities
* Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving.
* Possess a clear understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Demonstrate knowledge and experience in the principles and terminology of customer service, media relations and marketing.
* Type accurately.
* Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of the internship.
* Operate a personal computer using Windows, Microsoft Office and other related standard office equipment.
* Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
* Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
* Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
* Work independently, exercising judgment and innovative.
* Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Georgia.
* Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
* Reliable transportation to and from Downtown Rome.
Education and Experience
Must be currently enrolled as a sophomore or above at Berry College.